Get ready for Ortus' Into the Box 2018 by getting to know our speakers! With only 13 weeks to go, hurry and sign up today. The Early Bird special is endind soon, February 25th!
More Awesome Speakers
Brad has been programming ColdFusion for 12 years and has used every version of CF since 4.5. He first fell in love with ColdFusion as a way to easily connect a database to his website for dynamic pages. He enjoys configuring and performance tuning high-availability Windows and Linux ColdFusion environments as well as SQL Server. Here are the sessions he will be introducing at this years ITB!
- CommandBox DeepDive (Workshop)
- Thinking Modularly - building modern ColdBox apps with 3rd party modules.
- WireBox Basics - a starter guide to using Wirebox in your Legacy CF apps.
- Integrating MVC into legacy (hands on or demo-based)
- Take your CF apps from local dev to production with CommandBox and CFConfig and Docker
- ColdBox from Zero to Hero (Workshop)
- Alexa and ColdBox APIs
- ContentBox + Docker : Scale your CMS
Esme is currently the software Consultant for Ortus Solutions, Corp. Her professional journey began about 17 years ago as a graphic/web designer, in the time of tables and frames. After graduating from California State University with a major in Art and a minor in Computer Science, I was hired to work along CFML developers. She began mainly in the design aspect of the projects, but gradually became more involved in assisting the programming team. Here is her session below!
- Before You Code: Discovery and Design